The mission of Squamish United Church is "To be an inclusive community serving God's world." As a church together we seek to love God and neighbour with all our heart, soul and mind. We hope this blog enriches you on your journey of life.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Cup of My Life

Today you are invited to pause and see yourself with awe and gratitude. Even if you are not compassionate with yourself ask God to help you see yourself as a cup full of blessings and goodness. See yourself as someone who brings life to others.

Take a moment to pray a breath prayer:
Breathing in - I am....
Breathing out - A blessing

Reflection:
"Hold the cup in your hands.
Notice the style, snap, colour, size.
Be conscious of yourself as a cup held in God's hands,
Accept your uniqueness and your goodness.
Thank God for creating you as you are."

Isaiah 43:1-7
I have called you by name, you are mine.
You are precious in my sight, and honoured, and I love you.

Journal:
"When I think about God loving me unconditionally I....."
"As I pray through these weeks of lent I desire......."

Take time to pray and thank God for making you who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on this post.