The mission of Squamish United Church is "To be an inclusive community serving God's world." As a church together we seek to love God and neighbour with all our heart, soul and mind. We hope this blog enriches you on your journey of life.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

sun kissed


I invite you today not to something new in practice but a continuation of practice.
The sun is shinning and so I encourage you to continue on your sole journey to nourish your soul. I just returned from a brief walk on my lunch break. The warm sun and the cool breeze made my face tingle with life. The touch of the creator painted my cheeks a rosy red. Back in my office I can hear the birds chirp, see the snow glisten on the mountain peaks above, and peer upon the crocuses that remind us that we are called to life even when the ground it hard, and rocky soil is covered in winters debris.
Have you gone for a walk or spent time in prayer seeking out God in your life?
Take the time even if brief to check in with your soul on it's journey.
Blessings on the travels of your soul.

1 comment:

  1. Friends we have changed the settings so that it is easier to post. Just comment as Anonymous and you are set.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on this post.